Grant Ryan

Hello!, my name is Grant, I currently reside as a college student in Indiana studying Philosohy and Religious Studies.

There are many reasons why I decided to join RZIM Connect, not only because of how much RZIM has played a role in shaping who I am in Christ, but also because this is a media platform that is used to share ideas and have open discussion, and actually is a great way to use this technology for Christ. More importantly, I have high ambitions for using my potential as a Christian thinker for God’s kingdom, and RZIM is one of the most effective organizations that uses the same skills and gifts I have for Christ. I want get involved in discussion about morality, meaning, truth, and love, or any fundamental ideas, and use my gift as a thinker to spread the truth of Christ.

5 Likes

Welcome @Grant_Ryan and thank you for your heart in wanting to participate here. I look forward to reading some of your responses in the conversations. There is always a need for someone with your experience to help answer questions. Take care and enjoy browsing :pray:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Grant_Ryan. What enthusiasm you demonstrate in your writing. Have you taken any of the Academy courses offered yet? I think that you will definitely enjoy those. In the meantime I hope that you’ve enjoyed reading some of the threads. I think you exemplify the motto helping the believer think in the thinker believe. And God-bless you and your journey. I look forward to reading your thoughts and deep thinking.

1 Like

Grant,

Be careful as you’ll find this fertile ground for myriad conversations related to your studies. You may not have enough time to study!

Thanks for joining and I hope you put a lot into it and get a lot out of it…

Kevin

1 Like

Hi Grant, it’s great to see a devoted Christian in college settings today. I am sure there are many great challenges facing you to which Christ will be your protector. Remain strong, my young warrior brother. I look forward to sharing with you your thoughts and experiences.

2 Likes

Wow Grant, great intro, I truly look forward to reading and responding to your posts. The topics that interest you deeply interest me. Welcome my brother and soldier in Christ defending His truth.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome! It’s good to see college students so energized for the gospel. I pray that you are light to others on campus. There’s so much available on RZIM connect. I think you will find it an amazing resource to supplement your studies.

2 Likes