Grateful, Inspired, & Loved

Hello to believers and those seeking to understand our Living~Loving God! I started studying theology about a year ago and have been inspired by Dr. Ravi Zacharias through his apologetics. I appreciate this site and the willingness to answer questions wholeheartedly with the truth of the Word! This site has helped me in some questions I have asked and pray that it continues during this odd time in our world. Ultimately I would like to contribute by showing love to others and sharing the truth in God’s word! I pray that God would speak through me because He lives in me!

7 Likes

Amen, Jennifer - and welcome!

I really liked your last line. I do believe that when God lives in someone, His speaking through them becomes inevitable! In fact, I would say that it’s inconceivable that the Almighty Creator of heaven and earth could enter into a mortal soul and it not radically alter the message of their life!

It’s exactly what drives them to do things like study theology, be inspired by apologetics, appreciate answers from the truth of the word, show love to others, and so forth!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Jennifer_May. Best to you in your studies. I agree this forum does a great job of enabling discussions and challenges. And I am glad that you have enjoyed the ministry as well as the discussions. Carry on. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Jennifer, welcome
You just did my sister and thank you for doing so. Such a gracious and caring intro speaks to who you are in Him and how you desire to love Him by loving others. i am glad you have been encouraged and helped, let’s join as one in prayer during this season of pain, and heartache for many. Be safe, be blessed, my friend.
Mike

6 Likes

Welcome @Jennifer_May and thank you for your beautiful heart :heart:
I couldn’t agree more with all the responses here! Looking forward to more of your encouraging, inspiring spirit :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hello Jennifer! :raising_hand_woman: Welcome to Connect! :bouquet: