Greeting Message

Hello! I’m just a young sister in the Lord. I was led to join this forum by a few of Ravi Zacharias videos. His answers resignated so deeply in my spirit. I wish to further my understanding on these innate inquiry’s concerning my walk with Christ. I’m excited to have found a website like this, praise the Lord!

7 Likes

Welcome, suitana. I am relatively new here myself, though I ‘have been a fan of Ravi’ for a few years.
I pray with confidence that the discussions here will lead you closer to Jesus, and give you knowledge and understanding to share with others.
Blessings in your journey
Don

4 Likes

A warm welcome to Connect @sultanafletcher

Glad that you are here. Excited to know about you. Feel free to ask questions and any discussion you wish to be enlightened. We are alongside to help each other grow more in the knowledge of our Lord.

Blessings!

4 Likes

Hi @sultanafletcher and welcome to Connect :slightly_smiling_face:. That is encouraging to read of how Ravi’s videos have been a blessing to you and in your seeking to know Jesus better. Praise God! Please feel free to join in or start a discussion. I look forward to interacting with you through the community.

God bless

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @sultanafletcher. Thank you for choosing to come alongside us. Good to have you with us and good to have you on the path you have chosen. I hope connect is a good tool for you and that you find some discussions that really help you. More importantly I hope that you find some friends or groups that you can just enjoy conversations. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

You are welcome dear. I have being here for almost 5 months and i have not regretted joining this family. It’s being insightful so you will love it here.

4 Likes

Welcome, Sultana! We are happy to see you come aboard. I look forward to hearing more from you. God bless!

3 Likes