Greetings from OKLA

Say hello…
Hello, my name is Andi
Where are you from?
I’m from Oklahoma, USA
What led you to join Connect?
I’ve been listening to RZIM for about 4 yrs now and I want to learn to answer those who are scoffers of the faith!
How do you hope to contribute?I want to be a voice for Christ Jesus in this ever-increasing chaos!

4 Likes

Welcome to connect @Aniwaya. Thank you for your energy and coming alongside us. This is a chaotic culture right now. Your assistance will be very welcome. We all hope to reach the questioner in a way that shows them our love and care. Please do welcome some new members or encourage a member who might be suffering or struggling with an issue. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hello Andrea or do you prefer Andi. Either way welcome to the connect family, so glad you joined to grow and share with your worldwide community. My brother lives in OK near Lawton saw some beautiful country side as we traveled through? I appreciate your desire to let your light shine and share the good news. May He bless you and keep along life’s roads.

Mike

3 Likes

Welcome to the connect, @Aniwaya! I’m a native Oklahoman myself… love that state! :slight_smile:

We’re glad to have you joining us here and I hope you’re able to get plugged into this community as much as you’re able to. It is a blessing to interact with fellow believers who are seeking to know God better and to make Him known!

Blessings, Charity

4 Likes

Welcome Andi, God bless you.

2 Likes

Thank you for your response! I’m struggling with my own personal loss at this time, so my time online is hit and miss. I’m spending time in prayer and reading the Word to get me through this very difficult time. Thank s again.

1 Like

Thanks Charity! I’m a life-long native, can’t see myself leaving. I’m looking forward to interacting with others of faith and finding new insights.
A

2 Likes

Hi, Mike! My name is Andrea and that is what I go by usually but I chose a nickname for this site. I’m ok with either! Love the area around Lawton, so beautiful. I desire to know God more deeply and be a better disciple for Christ, so that is why I am here.

A

2 Likes

Thank you for being here when you are able. If there are any specifics you can share let us know how we can pray for your loss other than generally letting you feel his presence and endure the trial. Best to you. And, you just jump on Connect when you can. God bless.

1 Like

Hello again, Kel; In answer to your question regarding my loss-- I lost my husband of 39 yrs in May very suddenly. Needless to say, I am struggling to right myself again. He was my rock in many ways, not that I didn’t rely on our loving God to guide me! But after so many years with that comfort, now I’m having to navigate things I’d always left to my spouse. And there is just the emptiness of the house, the space he occupied as well as the space in my heart and life. It feels so silly but I never thought I’d be in this position, at least not for several more years. I hope that will give more insight. Thanks…

Andrea

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. I will pray for your grieving. It sounds like you and he had a mutually beneficial marriage. When one is no longer around that void can overwhelm. Please feel free to engage here for support, camaraderie, and friendship. Lord, show Andi your presence this day, give her strength, purpose, and endurance. God bless you this day!