Greetings in the Mighty Name of Jesus my name is Trenton Royeppen

Blessings in the name of Jesus

My name is Trenton Royeppen, I reside in Durban, South Africa.
I have 2 sons and married for over 11 years, the most important part of my life being able to operate in ministry. I am Evangelist and speak daily to many people on the salvation and grace of our Lord Savior Jesus Christ.

I am really excited to join RZIM connect and looking forward to spending time discussing views and mindsets on the word of God.

Please feel free to connect with me or email me.
Much Love in Christ.
Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity! Psalms 133:1

Trenton Royeppen

9 Likes

Trenton, welcome to Connect! I share your joy of being united with other Christians, and this way of being connected with others around the world. The opportunities for very interesting discussions abound because of the variety of backgrounds here, which is such a blessing! I pray you are blessed for the sake of yourself and your family as well as your ministry. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, looking for to our journey !!! :):):):slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome. We also from South Africa. Blessings

1 Like

Blessings !!!

@royeppentrenton Nice to meet you!

You as well.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @royeppentrenton. It is very good to have you joining connect. Tell us a little bit about your ministry if you would. There are many here that will pray for your safety and effectiveness here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi @royeppentrenton, thank you for such an inspiring introduction, welcome! I trust you will be a blessing here as you engage in the conversations. I look forward to reading some of your thoughts and insight. Enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Blessings Keldon

As a born believer I Iived in a household where my parents enforced biblical teachings. We didnt have a normal upbringing as the community we lived in was over ridden by drugs and gangs.

For myself I didnt conform to this as I truly believed that God had carried us through this time in order for my life to be used for his glory.

In the ministry I operate in we venture into these areas where Christ is heard but not known. I through different actions such as, door to door, street and open air Evangelism speak in order to reaffirm grace and salvation through Christ Jesus.

Apart from this I am the Senior Pastor at our church in Durban where we focused on bringing the people we minister to into a house where their walk and relationship in Christ is guided and helped through bible studies, deliverance and especially illustrating the person of Christ.

Although if we go outside of our church district we partner with churches who share the vision and when a person is lead to Christ we place that member in the church. Making sure we emphasize that the beginning of the walk is the most trying and requires the most care.

To me I have always spoken of the directive of ‘The Great Commission’ Matthew 28 16-20. In order to illustrate that the building is not the church but rather the souls who are ready and prepared when Christ comes back.

Its heart breaking to see those who dont know Christ although through we much work I am praying that the souls with the strength of The Holy Spirit will see the truth. For only the truth can set us free.

Do keep me in prayer.

Much love in Christ

Trenton Royeppen

5 Likes

Blessings Sig

I am really looking forward to this!!!

1 Like

Thank you for your response. We will. Blessings to your ministry. Thank you for your heart!

Welcome Trenton, so glad you shared your heart. I look forward to sharing as brothers in Christ, to sharpen each other with His sword.
Mike

1 Like

Bless you brother

1 Like

Amen Brother Mike !!!

Welcome@royeppentrenton. And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. Remain blessed sir. Philippians 1:6
Nice meeting you

2 Likes