Gunawan

(Gunawan) #1

Hi, my name is Gunawan. I’m from Indonesia. I join the Core Module earlier this year and after completing it, I received invitation to join in here. I’m looking forward to learn more.

Regards,
Gunawan

5 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Gunawan. :smiley: We are glad you have joined the Connect community. You have come to the right place to continue learning and studying with other believers from around the world. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

4 Likes
(Sieglinde) #3

Hi @gunawan.purdianto, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: I was just looking at the beaches there. Are they as breath taking as they look? We look forward to your input here. So glad you joined.

3 Likes
(Daniel) #4

Hello Gunawan. Connect is a great way to keep track of the topics from the Core Module. I am glad that you accepted the invitation. Let’s learn together.

3 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #5

Hey Gunawan! @gunawan.purdianto

You’ll find this diverse community of Believers from around globe an excellent space to learn and share.

It’s been so neat to hear perspectives from those near and far, and realizing that each one of us has a God-given desire for truth…each yearning to know Him more.

Thanks for joining us :relaxed:

2 Likes
(Roy Sujanto) #6

Hi @gunawan.purdianto,

Welcome to Connect, nice to see you here and look forward to hear more from you.

See ya in real life. Blessings
Roy

2 Likes
(joanne) #7

Welcome Gunawan!

1 Like