H. Kiyekhu Sema

Hello,
I am from Nagaland but because of my job I live in West Bengal, India.
I am currently doing the online course ‘Faith in Critical Times’ and am grateful for the invitation to join the RZIM Connect community.
Serving in a government office with frequent transfers, I do not get much opportunity to discuss matters of faith. I look forward to learning from the discussions in the group and will also be raising questions whenever I feel the need.

8 Likes

Welcome @hkiyekhu to RZIM Connect.
I understand it can be difficult working in a government office, not being able to share The Light.
Be encouraged, for even if you can’t share openly or verbally, The Hope you/we have in Christ will shine and set you apart from everybody else and will serve as an entry into discussions in time.
Thank you for joining RZIM and looking forward to engaging with you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello @ hkiyekhu,
Welcome from America to the connect forum so you can share with like minded people all the questions we all have with a group of respectful individuals that God calls His children. I am a Father of four myself and grand father of 12 and have received much grace as well in my life, God is so good. Thanks for sharing your time and life with us.

Mike

4 Likes

Hi Brother Sema! Good to see you on this platform.

4 Likes

Hi kiyekhu good to meet you in the class today. Welcome :slight_smile: I am Tharun your classmate

4 Likes

Hi Kiyekhu,
Welcome to connect. You have come to great place. Pray you will connect with some awesome people here on this platform.

Blessings.

4 Likes

Thank you for the welcome @ahoyte.

2 Likes

Thank you @mgaplus4. It is pleasure to meet people who are truly grateful to God for His blessings.

1 Like

Thank you @ammu. Happy to see you too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Tharun, I remember :slight_smile:
Thank you for the welcome and good seeing you here too.

1 Like

Thank you @Rajeshni Reshma Allen.
Yes, I am sure that this is a good place to be in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome brother. Let’s learn about the Lord together!

2 Likes

Hello @hkiyekhu and welcome to Connect. I have visited Nagaland before and have very fond memories, it is a beautiful place and I met many wonderful people.

2 Likes

Thank you brother.
Yes, looking forward to doing a lot of learning :slight_smile:

Thank you @sclifton. Good to know that you liked your Nagaland experience and happy that you have fond memories. Due to my job I’ve also been away from Nagaland for the last 18 years and I also miss the simplicity of life there.

@hkiyekhu God willing, I hope to travel again when it becomes possible. It is a difficult situation for travel right now. You mentioned you live in West Bengal now, what region do you live in? I have only been around Kolkata in West Bengal which was a very busy place.

Hello brother Kiyekhu. Welcome to Connect. I am from Nagaland too. I am so glad that more Nagas are joining Connect. This is the right place to be in.