Hamilton Howard

(Hamilton Howard) #1

Yo! My name is Hamilton Howard, from Dallas, Tx, 24 years old, graduate of Baylor University.

I work as an catastrophe insurance adjuster, chasing hurricanes and other disasters around the country.

This past summer during a time when I was very depressed (over a girl, lol, how dumb is that) I hopped up and went to the World Cup in Russia, attempted to share my faith, and was destroyed by atheist’s over there who knew exactly what they believed or did not believe but I didn’t really know what I believed, especially had no defense for it. Their questions on the problem of evil were intriguing.

This led me to attend the Kanakuk Institute, a bible/seminary program in Missouri. I read Nabeels book ‘Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus’ and was thrown into a whirlwind of apologetics, of course found Ravi on youtube and haven’t stopped learning from him, Vince and the team since.

I am heading over to Thailand in July '19 to teach English. I am hoping to continue to push myself in knowledge so I can effectively endure the suffering and bear fruit, and lead lost, hopeless people to Christ during my time there.

I hope to contribute to this community of deep thinkers, it sounds awesome, especially since I will be abroad for a year or so.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

IG: hami_official

(SeanO) #2

@HamiltonHoward Welcome to Connect! So glad you’ve joined us and praying along with you that the Lord will use you to draw many to Himself. I’m glad to hear that you are building a solid foundation so that you can give a response to anyone who ask for a reason for the hope that is in you! May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus each day. See you on the forums.

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @HamiltonHoward. So glad you have joined connect. This will be a great place for you to share as you have just done. And I trust you will receive encouragement as you chisel your ability to respond to the tough questions. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless your journey.

(Melvin Greene) #4

Whew! Reading your introduction wore me out! What an exciting life you must have, @HamiltonHoward! I’m sure God will use you in mighty ways, my friend. It sounds like you have a thirst for knowledge and understanding. I pray you never lose that. I’m so glad your here and I look forward to reading your posts. I’m sure you have a lot to share. Oh, and by the way, I’ve been depressed over a girl (or two) myself. You’re in good company! Don’t let that bother you! :wink: