Hanna

Hello!

I am from south, central Texas!

I have been following and listening to Ravi Zacharias for many years and saw this upcoming conference promoted on the ministry Instagram page.

I hope to learn so much during this conference and contribute by asking questions I may still have afterwards.

5 Likes

Hello, Hanna, and welcome to Connect!! We are glad to have you join us, and I hope you will jump right in on the conversations with your questions and answers. Which conference are you attending? :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello!

I will be attending livestream for the 2019 Remind Conference.

5 Likes

Welcome @hannabe2013. I trust you will be blessed by the livestream. I have learned so much from this ministry. I walk away profoundly blessed each time I watch a livestream or listen to a podcast. RZIM as a powerful team. Enjoy :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @hannabe2013. Enjoy the conference. Glad you are here. Let us know what impacts you the most from your conference. And dont hesitate to pose those questions. This is a great environment with so many well read and caring members. God bless.

2 Likes

A warm welcome, Hanna! @hannabe2013
Enjoy the Livestream :slight_smile: Lots of wisdom to glean I’m sure! Feel free to share with us afterwards…

2 Likes