Hannah King

(Hannah King) #1

Hi, my name is Hannah King, and I am currently a student at Missouri State University in Springfield, MO. I heard about RZIM Connect through the RZIM Podcast Ask Away, which I have found very useful in answering mine and others’ questions about faith and the Bible. I am excited to engage in conversations that stretch my mind and my faith and challenge me to love God and people more fully. I am really blessed to know that I have Brothers and Sisters around the world who desire to meet people where they are in their pursuit of truth. Really lovely work that has been done through this ministry! Thank you!

8 Likes
(Jennifer Thorstad) #2

Hi Hannah! I’m new too! I also heard about it on ask away! I’m just trying to figure everything out right now! Welcome!

3 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #3

Welcome to Connect, Hannah. :smiley: It is wonderful to hear you have been learning and growing in Christ throughout Ask Away podcasts. I, too, really enjoy them. What is an episode that has stood out to you?

2 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #4

Hang in there, Jennifer! :smiley: If you have questions, I’m happy to help.

2 Likes
(Sieglinde) #5

Hello @Hannah_King welcome :slightly_smiling_face: I was just listening to Ask Away on my way home from work yesterday. I also learn a great deal from @Cameron_McAllister and @Nathan_Rittenhouse in their Thinking Out Loud podcast and Cameron’s Vital Signs. RZIM has raised a brilliant team! Enjoy connecting :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #6

Hi Hannah! @Hannah_King
So glad you’ve found us!
I agree with you in your comment:

So true of this community! You will love it.
Side note- Springfield, MO- had some tough weather recently? Tornados? Glad it seems you’ve been safe :blush:

2 Likes
(Hannah King) #7

Yes, actually my family lives in Joplin just a few streets away from where a tornado hit, but God has provided in many ways! The community always steps up when a tragedy like this hits. Thanks for your concern!

(Daniel) #8

Hi Hannah. Thank God the tornado passed you by.

I can only confirm this and it fascinates me so much about Connect: Many very different people who are all interested in the truth and for whom faith is important. And you are now a part of it: Welcome, Hanna.