Hans_

Hi from Alberta, Canada, everyone!

Excited to be here! I heard about this forum from RZIM podcasts (can’t remember which one, probably Vital Signs, Thinking Out Loud or Ask Away).

I thought it was a great idea to have this kind of forum - thanks for creating it! I finally decided to sign up after being in discussion with colleagues and, though thinking I had learned quite a bit about apologetics, still having a hard time with some of the questions being thrown at me. So I hope to learn a lot, contribute what I think I understand and also bring up the odd question(s) as the case may be.

Blessings,
Hans

9 Likes

Great to have you here Hans! It’s definitely a life long journey for us to constantly improve on our understanding of His word and to get to know more about His character each day so that we can apply it in our lives. Let’s endeavour to do our best living for Him and bringing those around us to truth. :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Hello @HansS, it’s wonderful to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find this forum very helpful in answering those tough questions. If you haven’t taken the Core Module with RZIM, it may interest you and you will really benefit from it. http://rzimacademy.org/courses/core-module/
Feel free to engage here by asking your questions and also offering your thoughts and insight. Enjoy browsing :pray:

2 Likes

Hi Hans,

I hope you can find the answers to all your questions and your colleagues questions. You must be a very wise person already if they are coming to you with those trusted questions. I hope you have a good day!

2 Likes

Hey Hans,
It is great to see another fellow Canadian.

1 Like