Happy to be Here too

Hello I am April from the Philippines. I joined RZIM Connect to understand and learn more about the foundations of my faith as well as open my eyes to a lot of questions from all over the world.

9 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect! Have a look around this site and you will see we have many different ways you can get equipped to understand and defend your faith. You can also watch many of our speakers online both within connect and also on RZIM’s youtube channel.

6 Likes

Hello, April. Connect is a great place to learn new things about our faith. If you click through the categories, you will quickly see how diverse and wide-ranging the contributions are, e.g. in Christian Growth. Welcome and I’m glad that you’ve joined.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @aprilocampo. Glad you’re joining us from the Philippines. This forum is an awesome place for solidifying faith foundations. Have you explored some of the categories? What has impacted you, if anything so far? Participate as often as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

5 Likes

Hi April! @aprilocampo
So glad you’ve joined :relaxed:

If you are available September 10th 730-930 pm (EST) you should join in for a great livestream event-
Am I Just My Brain - (check out the livestreams category)
If you can’t make it during that time frame- no worries, it will still be there to watch later :wink:

I hope you enjoy looking around! Lots of great topics to explore…

5 Likes

Hello @aprilocampo, it is so wonderful to have you here! I trust you will enjoy browsing through and reading the many topics here :slightly_smiling_face: Feel free to engage with us, sharing your thoughts and insight. Take care :pray:

4 Likes

You are most welcome @aprilocampo

Let’s learn, grow and develop together.

Grace.

3 Likes

Thank you John . Looking forward to growing in knowledge and friends in this community

April

1 Like

Thank you Nancy. I look forward to it

1 Like

Appreciate the warm welcome Daniel. Looking forward to grow in friends and faith in this community

April

1 Like

Thank you Keldon. I will be taking the core module to firm up my foundations. Looking forward to grow in faith and friends in the community.

April

1 Like

Hello Heidi. Thank you for the welcome and invite. I’ll check the discussion out one way or another but hopefully I can join the livestream.

April

1 Like

Thank you Sig. I enrolled in the core module and i’m looking forward to grow in faith and friends in the community.

April

1 Like