Harold

Hello, I am from North Idaho where winter lasts too long which makes spring so wonderful.
I have read most of Ravi’s books and listened to as many of his lectures as I can find and as a result came across this site.
I have been a Christ followed for many years but find some very basic questions that trouble me.

How do you hope to contribute? I hope to help put our beliefs in a framework of foundational reason. Any belief system that is not founded in absolute truth is destined to become fatally fluid, taking the form of any available container.

4 Likes

@Harold Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hi @Harold, so glad you “stumbled” across this site. Welcome! I know is hard to pick but which of Ravi’s books have impacted you the most? I do look forward to reading some of your thoughts and insight should you choose to engage in the conversations :pray:
Enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello Harold, I’m in Western Washington were there are many refuges from the Idaho who have escaped extreme winters. Welcome

2 Likes

@mark.rambo Hey!

I think you may have sent me this message by mistake. I just wanted to let you know, just in case you wanted to resend your message.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Harold. Glad you have joined from Idaho. Thank you for your humility. What questions do you think you struggle the most with? I hope you have an opportunity to explore the forum and some of the dialog that’s already been taken. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi Mr. Harold,

Well! Welcome to spring!:rose: It will be here soon! ( I like the cold, but it’s never really cold where I live so that’s probably why.)

I really enjoyed the way you write. Your metaphors are perfect. I’m looking forward to reading more of your thoughts.

Connect is a perfect place for questions and answers in spirit filled faith. :place_of_worship:

Blessings,
~Sanah

3 Likes