Having hard time to find church and get baptized

Hello, fellow believers. is there any one from South India , especially from Tamil Nadu.if anyone is there, desperately need your help. i was born and raised in Hindu family. For past four and half years i had been in Indonesia. during that period I came to know Christ. Few months ago i have returned back to India. now I’m trying to find a church and get baptized.
I could not get any help here. I apologize if it is inappropriate for this site. Thank you. God bless you.

6 Likes

Hi @Saravanan. God bless you brother and congratulations!:blush: I know of someone in Kandy who works with Youth for Christ, but that is quite far from you. I am alerting @Lakshmismehta to your question. She may have some helpful input.

4 Likes

Thank you so much sister. It’s so helpful. God bless you.

3 Likes

Hi @Saravanan, welcome to connect. I typed Tamil Nadu in the “search” engine and found several members here. Surely there is someone you can connect with to help you. Here are a couple of people to reach out to. I pray this will help!

It’s wonderful to have you here. Please keep us posted concerning your Baptism.
God bless, praying :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Thank you so much sig. I’ll try to reach them. Surely I’ll let Rzim connect know about my baptism. God bless you.

3 Likes

Hi @Saravanan, so good to see your hunger and desire for the Lord! I should be able to find some contacts in Chennai. I am working on it. I will get back to you. Appreciate @tpauls8 alerting me on this.

6 Likes

Thank you sister. I’ll wait for your further information. God bless you

2 Likes

Saravanan, it is appropriate for this site, and thank you for it.

I have no answers for you though…just wanted to say how excited I am for you.
God is going to bless you and bless you indeed…

thank you…

2 Likes

Thank you so much nelsonzo6 for your kind words. God bless you