Heather Birkeland

Hello! I’m a MFA graphic design student at liberty university interested in animation, here is some of my work: https://www.behance.net/heatherjeanbirkeland . I have a calling to reach the unsaved through storytelling that engages the viewers and doesn’t turn them off at first glance. I would love to see if anyone knows any organisations, small or big, or animation studios that loves Jesus that would offer internships for students! nice to meet everyone!

2 Likes

Nice too meet you too , wish you a great career ahead. And l hope this platform will help you grow and widen your imagination

2 Likes

Very artistic, talented, and inspired.welcome Heather to connect were you will find much inspiration in a multitude of threads that you will appreciate. Continued success on your ministry endeavor.
Mike

2 Likes

Hi @Heather_Birkeland, welcome! Your heart for reaching people for Jesus through your graphic design and animation is amazing! There will be a whole load of people that you can engage with through that. I pray that you will be really inspired for your work here - there may be some big issues that you can communicate Gods heart through animation somehow.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Heather_Birkeland. It is good to have you with us. I got to look at some of your work. Very nice. I hope you enjoy this form and I hope some answers come for the potential internship. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

@Heather_Birkeland Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for the kind words, it is all for and from God! I hope to keep growing along side all of you!

Thank you for your prayers!!

thank you so much!

Nice to meet you as well!

1 Like