Hello all. My name is Tami

Hi, I am a grandma in California. I listen to RZIM as much as I possibly can. Surviving in California as a fundamentalist believer is difficult. I am testing this “connect” out since it sounds like a wonderful way to share and learn together. Currently I am disciplining 9 little girls of grade-school age trying to prepare their little hearts to be able to stand in faith as they grow up in this society. I am writing curriculum and doing lots of fun art projects with them, hoping to drive home the fundamentals of Christian Truth as a worldview that must be understood, and defended. I wanted to join this forum so that I can ask questions as needed and I am happy to be used in any way that the Lord directs me and would be very happy to support others of this community if there is a way i can contribute. I am not- as many of my generation- very good on electronics so am not experienced with this sort of set up, I believe maybe called a chat room???

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Palmtree. Tami, this site is awesome, and I think you will will be blessed and be a blessing to many here. You will get the hang of it as you participate. I am a grandpa so i am glad to have another grandparent joining. Blessing in your pursuits. I look forward to reading your posts.

2 Likes

Thanks for the word of encouragement. It is a bit daunting to figure this all out!

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Tami. It’s wonderful to hear of your heart to lead these young girls. I am certain they will look back one day and be thankful for your desire to help them along the way. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Brittany for the encouragement

2 Likes

Hi Tami,
Welcome to Connect. I too am new to Connect. I’ve podcasted rzim for years and just began giving to the ministry. I’ve found this community to be kind and responsive.
Bless you for your ministry to the girls. Don’t underestimate scripture memorization.
Beau

3 Likes

Thanks Beau, I love those podcasts too. Just wish I could keep the info in my brain! lol! Thanks for the encouragement. And I wholeheartedly agree about keeping the scripture in ones heart. That is of inestimable value!

3 Likes

Welcome @Palmtree
I am new also but have found it a wonderful place. All strength and wisdom with those young ladies.
Jax

2 Likes

Thank you for reaching out Jax, i am excited to be able to join you all here!

3 Likes