Hello And Blessings To Everyone

Hello My name is Maria Eulalia, you can call me Lali, I am 52 years old and I live in Woodbridge Ontario. I have always been living back and forth from my hometown country called Ecuador. I have been a Christian since I was 15 years old but I have gone through a lot since I was always unsure of my life. That was all until I met the Holy Spirit and my life has changed 360 degrees. Now I live to serve God, I am an Intercesor, I pray and Miniater many people who want to get closer to God, each time I see the hand of God upon the People He helps me minister. The Holy Spirit has taught me so many things, since I have gone through many churches, He has shown me the truth. Many see me but don’t know what God does through me, God has been good. I have a dream to open a Children’s Homr in Ecuador because I have so much pain in the little children that are brought up in the Children’s Homes, God has already given us the land for the building but the waiting has been a little tough, there is no donations unless you have a foundation and can give receipts, but we are waiting for God to show is the right timing and provides but for now we are just working our ways and ministering.
God bless you and I am happy to be part of Connect.

Where are you from? Ecuador

What led you to join Connect?
I was listening to the Christian radio WDCX.
How do you hope to contribute? I can pray and can translate from Spanish to English.

7 Likes

Welcome @Lali! Glad you are here!

1 Like

Welcome so glad to meet you and hear what the Lord has been doing. Should you have questions as we all do feel free to ask. Be blessed
Mike

2 Likes

Thank you! Blessings

Thank you Mike, I am glad to be here too. Blessings

@Lali Nice to meet you!

Welcome aboard @Lali. This forum is very blessed to have your dedicated kindness, care, and commitment to serve. I wish you the best in your endeavors and your calling. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Thank you Keldon, blessings.

1 Like

Thank you Keldon! Many blessings.

1 Like

Welcome @Lali! It is so wonderful to meet you. Thank you so much for sharing your story, it is amazing hear.
Such a blessing to have you here, please let us know how we can pray for you. :pray: :hibiscus:

2 Likes

Nice to meet you too Jon

1 Like

Thank you Elizabeth, it is a pleasure to be here. Sure prayer is the answer to everything. Please I need prayer for the Children’s Home that we want to build in Ecuador. That God will provide with the finances and the right team of people.
Thank you and many blessings.

3 Likes

What a wonderful prayer. Lifting up that prayer right now!! :pray: :heartpulse: God bless you sister!

1 Like

Welcome! And thank you for your introduction. I hope the Lord continues to bless and direct your outreach efforts!

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect Maria! I pray the Lord blesses your endeavor to help children in Equador and that many children come to know the Lord through your love. :blush:

3 Likes

Amen thank you! I stand in agreement with your prophesy! I believe God withThe Children’s Home.

3 Likes

Thank you Sister Elizabeth

1 Like