Hello! (Beatrice)

Hi! :smile::wave:t2:

My name is Beatrice Reyala, and Iā€™m born in the Philippines but came to Singapore with my family to study. Iā€™m one of the participants for the upcoming Emerging Apologist Program in October 2019, held in Singapore. :raising_hand_woman:t2:

I do hope to contribute my thoughts on various topics in RZIM Connect. :thought_balloon:

11 Likes

Dear Beatrice
you are most welcome to the forum!
Greetings from France :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @reyalabeatrice. Congratulations on being selected for the EAP. I wish you the best in your studies and growth in you relationship with our Lord. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi @reyalabeatrice, welcome to connect and congratulations! You have such a nice friendly smile, I love it :heart: I look forward to reading more from you as you engage here in the conversations. I pray you will be blessed and do well in your studies. Take care :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect, @reyalabeatrice! I hope the EAP will be an energising and encouraging time for you. Look forward to learning with and from you on this forum!

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect I just joined today. Specifically to meet and interact with people from different cultures around the world. It is one of the main reasons I enjoy RZIM so much is how there ministry is truly globally connected. I hope you conference goes well. God Bless you.

3 Likes

Hi Beatrice, I shall have to find time to talk to you at the EAP in Singapore, a week from now! :grin:

2 Likes

Hi @reyalabeatrice! Welcome and looking forward to meeting you in the same EAP next week!