Hello community

Hello community, I’m from China. People in the community group shared RZIM resources with me once then I found connect. It might take a while for me to contribute but will start from reading various of topics.

12 Likes

Welcome! How wonderful to connect with you in China!
Many blessings to you
Shanelle

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @sxtyhou. Glad you have joined us. I hope this forum will help you strengthen your faith and engage with men and women of faith. Please participate as often as you are able. Explore the site using the search icon at the top for any topic that you are most interested. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi @sxtyhou, it’s great to have you here, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: No pressure to start engaging right out of the gate. I think it’s wise of you to take your time observing and reading. When you are ready and feel led, please do feel free to share your insight :pray:t3: Take care and enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello and welcome, thank you for joining and contributing as you are able. God grant you abundant life, wisdom, and peace as your journey continues.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect @sxtyhou! Glad you are here!

2 Likes

@sxtyhou Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Hello @sxtyhou! We are delighted to have you here in the Connect community! Welcome! :wave: Do you any specific prayer requests, I would love to pray for you! :pray:

2 Likes

Welcome! I’m new here too. I’m so encouraged when I hear about the growth of christianity in China. I really believe a predominantly Christian China could be one of the greatest forces of good the world has ever seen.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect! We are so happy you have joined us! I think you will enjoy the many different conversations here and we hope you will be able to contribute from time to time. Your unique perspective will be valued! :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome @sxtyhou :slightly_smiling_face:

I am thankful you found Connect, I agree with @sig, take your time and enjoy the journey Connect can be. :sunflower:

4 Likes