Hello from Florida. :)

(Summer Beauregard) #1

Hello! My name is Summer and I’m originally from Missouri but I’ve been a Floridian for 20 years now.

I am wanting to learn more about apologetics and hope to contribute in a positive way. I’m taking a college course in apologetics this summer (if God wills it!).

5 Likes
(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @Summer_Beauregard,

Welcome! I’m curious to know - what led to your interest in apologetics? If you do end up taking the college course this summer, it’d be great to have you share with the Connect community some of what you learn and the questions you get from further study.

I’m glad you’ve joined. :slight_smile:

1 Like
(Summer Beauregard) #3

Hi Carson! I’m always interested in studying the things of God. Recently God has put it in my heart that I’m to “wait and prepare.” So I’ve been studying diligently for several hours a day. The church I attend has a close connection with the university offering this course, and we are able to attend at a much lower cost than if we were seeking a degree. So I definitely want to take the opportunity asi continue to prepare. Prepare for what, God hasn’t made that fully clear yet, but I’m doing my best to be obedient to step one before I’m ready for Him to give me step 2. :):blush:

2 Likes
(Lakshmi Mehta) #4

@Summer_Beauregard, Welcome to the community! Looking forward to your questions and insights. May God bless your studies!

1 Like