Hello from Sheila

(Sheila Martin) #1

Hello! I am from Alabama and I am excited about this app!
I am praying the Holy Spirit will open up my brain to absorb all I need to know to be able for sharing the gospel.
What RZIM is doing is so wonderful. I believe so much in their cause and their hearts :heart:

8 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #2

Hi Sheila! @sheilabmartin
I couldn’t agree more! Love this app, and also pray the Holy Spirit would help my mind and heart have the words to speak if given the opportunity.
So glad you’ve joined us- you’ll quickly notice how many others in our community feel the same. Each desiring to contribute, share, and ask to strengthen faith and fellowship with others.
Hope to see you in the forums!

5 Likes
(Sieglinde) #3

Hello @sheilabmartin, welcome to connect!
__I am praying the Holy Spirit will open up my brain to absorb all I need to know to be able for sharing the gospel.__
Me too! And yes, RZIM is the gift that keeps on giving :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes
(Daniel) #4

Hello Sheila, welcome to Connect :+1: Your enthusiasm in sharing the Gospel with others is truly contagious :smiley: I can only fully agree with what you said in your introduction. RZIM is really something special. There are so many good and well-founded contributions from which you can learn a lot and which encourage you. God bless you.

3 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #5

Welcome to Connect, Sheila. :smiley: I agree with you- may the Holy Spirit open and and turn all of our hearts towards Him. Praise the Lord for the grace He gives, calling us to be faithful and obedient in our witnessing, yet ultimately being the one who does the working, which takes the pressure off! What is an RZIM resource that has been especially meaningful to you?

1 Like