Hello I am Jane!

(Jane Hildebrandt) #1

hello…
My name is Jane!!! I have always admired the wisdom of Ravi Z. and the RZIM ministries. I truly believe that Ravi Z. and when he speaks is a physical manifestation of wisdom and is a modern day Solomon! I have come to RZIM to hopefully gain some wisdom as well. I am currently going through a difficult time and I am hoping through RZIM to find some wisdom for my circumstances. Me and my husband are dealing with corrupt leadership in our church, and propagated lies about us even to the leadership of our church organization. I have come to RZIM to seek wisdom in how to speak with a wisdom as Ravi and seek Biblical wisdom on difficult situations concerning leadership. When going through these situations with leadership I did not know who to turn to, so I have grown in my relationship with God and complete dependence upon God and his word. Though, I hope as I gain wisdom for these situations and circumstances, hopefully I can be helped through RIZM and then in return I can help others that face the same thing and feel lost at what to do when they are attacked by church leadership. “As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.”Proverbs 27:17

3 Likes
(SeanO) #2

@Jane.hildebrandt So glad you have joined us here on Connect :slight_smile: Sorry to hear that you are going through a tough time at Church. May the Lord Jesus grant you wisdom as you seek to navigate that situation. You might consider creating a topic in the #christian-growth category to ask your question regarding Church leadership and provide a bit more information about the cause of the conflict so that others can encourage you and share their own experiences. Praying that the Lord will guide you.

1 Like
(Sara Isaac) #3

Hey Jane! I am glad that you joined Connect and I hope you find help and guidance from this family. I am sorry though that you and your husband are facing these hardships at your church. I pray that God gives you wisdom and grace generously and work in the hearts of your leaders.

1 Like
(Kathleen) #4

Hi, @Jane.hildebrandt! Welcome to Connect. We’re glad you’ve joined us. I too am sorry to hear of the difficulty you have encountered. Do feel free to ask our community some general questions. We won’t be able to solve the problem for you entirely, but hopefully there will be some perspectives from which you can gain encouragement and insight. :slight_smile: Blessings to you!