Hello I’m Brian, New to RZIM Connect!

Hello everyone.

I have just joined RZIM Connect in hopes of finding some good discussions on the bible and have a means of asking tough questions when I find them. I’m not a new believer but still come across questions that I would like answers to from time to time.

I live in BC, Canada.

Thanks

Brian

5 Likes

Hi Brian! Welcome!

Please do ask your questions about the Bible in the #bible-questions Category. We have just the place for you. :slight_smile: We consider every question to be a gift. It gets us to study the Bible more and creates a resource for everyone else in the world with the same question!

I trust you will find this to be an encouraging and hospitable community. I’m glad you’ve joined and said hello!

3 Likes

Welcome Brian,
What a pleasure to meet another brother in the Lord. This great forum has many peers from Canada. We are here to seek out answers to those questions that seem to multiply as we dig beneath the surface. Have unearthed many wonderful nuggets, engaging here on connect. I have been in His service for 29 years now. Would love to hear more about your story. Be careful out there my friend
Mike

4 Likes

Hi @BB999, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find connect very helpful in addressing your questions. There are many conversations to glean from. Enjoy browsing and feel free to share your insight as well :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @BB999. It is good to have you here at connect from Canada. I hope that the discussions that you get to be involved in are very much a blessing to you. Getting involved is the 1st step so asking questions and/or writing comments to others will help start very good conversations. I commend the same categories as Carson commended. I wish you the best. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome Brian,

You just got in the right place to grow and learn more about your interested subjects.

May we know what are the common questions you have when it comes in the Bible? Let us start the discussion.

God bless Brian.

3 Likes

Hi Brian and welcome to Connect :slightly_smiling_face:. This is certainly a great community for posting questions and having opinions from people all around the world. A great way to think and reflect on our own understanding on certain Christian doctrines. Look forward to interacting with you through the discussions.

2 Likes