Hello I'm Derrick, New to RZIM Connect!

Hi Everyone! I’m Derrick from Ohio. I joined connect seeking people to engage in thoughtful and deep discussions about our faith. I want to be able to give answers to the questions that I encounter in my daily interactions. I hope that I can give a unique perspective as I am more from a sciences discipline as well as gain unique perspectives from each of you.

I’m so thankful to be a part of this community as I only found “Let my people think” a few short months ago and it has opened a new chapter in my faith. I often wonder how I missed out on this for so long.

9 Likes

Hi @theophilus2019, welcome to connect. We are thankful to have you here and glad to hear Let My People Think has been such a blessing to you. As you browse through this forum, I trust you will see there is a Science category. https://connect.rzim.org/c/science
Please feel free to share your insight🙏🏼

4 Likes

Welcome! Glad you found your way here!

3 Likes

Hi Derrick! Nice to meet you! I am also from Engineering and Science background. Looking forward to interacting with you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Derrick!

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect @theophilus2019
You have come to a great place to find some great discussions and be part of them.
I am looking forward to learning from you.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @theophilus2019. So glad to have you joining connect. I hope this will be a site that you can continue growth and enjoyment in the deeper discussions that you can have here. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

I am very appreciative of the warm welcome. I want to sincerely thank each of you!

2 Likes

Bless you Brother,
Fellow lover of God. I pray you will indeed be encouraged in the LORD, through your time and interaction here in this place called, RZIM-DOM, by @eriik, another newcomer like us.

I have listened to Ravi, Let My People Think, from time to time over the years. I don’t understand all he says, but I am fascinated and praise God, Ravi so intelligently addresses, so many interesting questions.

Enjoy the LORD and His family as you sojourn here, for as many moments as you can.

3 Likes

hey Derrick, welcome to the world of knowledge and information sharing on theology and personal reasoning @philm as we would like to acquire and hold on to unseen friends and custodians of faith.

peace and love
Erik

2 Likes

Hello Derrick, welcome to connect.
I am happy to meet you. I trust that you will be of a great blessing to us all. Welcome and congratulations.
Blessings

2 Likes