Hello! It's Alea from the PH

Hello everyone! I’m Alea from the Philippines.

I am a pre-med college student, and ever since I started watching the videos of Ravi on Youtube and listen to the podcasts of the RZIM speakers, my desire to share these truths with my classmates has grown. And it’s been my desire ever since to journey alongside those people who have questions about faith and God. So, I just really want to appreciate the RZIM team for being a wonderful blessing around the world. Because I, too, struggled and wrestled with a lot of questions, but the Lord used this platform for me to get to know the Lord deeply through apologetics, and by God’s grace, although I still have questions, my love and desire for Him has grown.

18 Likes

Welcome to Connect of RZIM Alea. Happy to see you in this wonderful forum. You are absolutely right, we are all but works in progress. Your words remind me of a quote by Charles Spurgeon, “Nobody ever outgrows Scripture; the book widens and deepens with our years.”

Looking forward to meaningful discussions of the word of God with you and other Connect members.

Be blessed.

5 Likes

Hello @toledoalea18

Welcome to RZIM Connect!
We’re so glad you decided to join us here.
I’m always grateful to God every time someone from the Philippines decided to join us in this community.
I, myself, also live in the Philippines. The legacy and impact of Ravi Zacharias and his ministry is truly evident here.

I hope you spend some of your time in this platform. To ask questions, receive thoughtful answers, and share your wisdom to us too.

I’m excited to hear from you.
Where do you reside in the Philippines, specifically? I live in Rizal.

Best regards,

4 Likes

Wonderful to meet you on Connect, @toledoalea18 - I look forward to good conversations with you!

4 Likes

Welcome to this community, @toledoalea18 :wave:

Glad to meet another kababayan in this forum :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome Alea :relaxed: your introduction is so heartwarming and encouraging. Thank God for RZIM. There’s certainly plenty of sharing and learning here …

3 Likes

Welcome Alea

3 Likes

Hi Alea, welcome to the group, kabayan! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Alea, it is blessing to have a love and desire for Jesus. You’re blessed!!

2 Likes

Hi Alea: My name is Donald Ross Davis, I haven’t even started my introduction. I feel like and interloper. I hope you do not feel that I am being to forward, but I love your point in the journey to becoming GOD’s Woman. I had a 70 year journey as a CHRISTIAN before GOD finally penetrated my HEART, my SPIRIT, my SOUL, my MIND, my ENTIRE Being. My way of testifying is finding somethin I find BEAUTIFUL about the PEOPLE I pass on the street, in my building and anywhere I go. I tell as many as I am LED to tell them they are GREAT and that I LOVE them. I live in an assisted living complex run by the Lutheran. I am a PAST and I believe still AN ORDAINED PRESBYTERIAN ELDER. I still feel it is my job to do GOD’S WORK. I used to come up with the theme for OUR SUNRISE SERVICES. ! was a LAY PREACHER.
Now when I make a declaration of faith I say OUR or US. IT is for a number of reasons. My Assisted Living 600 square foot apartment is now a small CHURCH of GOD. In short my accommodations’ are SACRED and I try to live as though I was in CHURCH.
I study GOD’s WORD 1 verse at a time. am reading a book called SIXTY SECONDS with GOD by RON HEMBREE. Then I read it in the KING JAMES VERSION and THE LIVING BIBLR and finally MY STUDY BIBLE. I find helps me get different views on the same verse. I feel the KING JAMES VERSION to be most authentic.
Enough about me, Keep up the GOOD WORK YOU are doing. God has found a place in YOUR HEART, I can FEEL it. BE as authenttic as you feel and PRAY for the HOLY SPIRIT to guide you in YOUR ACTIONS and WORDS. I will PRAY for YOU. LOVE as many people as you can, let them know that you CARE and you willl experience a growth that will be exciting.
This way of dealing with PEOPLE, DOG’s, CAT’s basically all of GOD’s CREATION. This Began on September 30, 2020 after I was Baptized and declared MY TOTAL LOVE FOR GOD. I am GOD’s MAN.
BE GOOD, BE WELL< BE SAFE< GOD, JESUS CHRIST and the HOLY SPIRIT are with you every SECOND. I LOVE YOU ALEA andd I CARE ABOUT YOU, GOD BLESS, Donald Ross Davis

1 Like

Welcome aboard. @toledoalea18. Wonderful to see your enthusiasm and desire to learn more. We are all in the same boat and hope to learn from each other. May the Lord give us all wisdom especially in this confusing world.

1 Like

Thank you for that warm welcome and yes we all continue to learn on a minute by minute basis. We are finite beings striving to live like Jesus Christ and the Great I AM. I am amazed daily at the discoveries I make by absorbing portions of the Bible. Each section be it a verse or part of a vesre has so much knowledge to impart. I am thrilled by the opportunity to hear inspiring Christian music or learned preachers expounding the meaning of chosen subjects.
So much to learn and so little time to learn it and share it in our lives. Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow. BE WELL, BE SAFE and BE GOOD. CEO of DaLowray INC and GODKNOWSEVERYTHING.com Don Davis