Hello member introduction

Hello all… I’m from Adelaide, in Australia and I really enjoyed Oxford Summer School in 2019!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @sghill. Glad you have come alongside us here at connect. If you enjoyed the summer institute in Oxford I am certain you will enjoy the dialog here. There are so many well read and caring members. You will definitely learn as well as engage in friendship and camaraderie if you participate. You are a blessing to us. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

@sghill Nice to meet you!

Hi @sghill, welcome to connect. It’s great to hear you enjoyed your experience at Oxford summer school. What was your most profound take away from there? I look forward to reading more from you should you choose to engage here. I trust you will find connect a very helpful place to continue learning and growing :pray:t3:
Take care and enjoy browsing through the conversations :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome Sim, it’s a pleasure to meet you. Look forward to hearing, and sharing more as we learn together. Keep praising Him.
Mike

2 Likes

Thanks! At the summer school I particularly enjoyed David Bennett on Transgender; John Lennox on AI and Os Guinness provided some super cultural insights for our day though comparison to past ‘western’ cultures… and then there was more! It’s hard to pick a few. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome😊

1 Like