Hello my name is Brad

Hello Everyone. My name is Brad. I’m from Tennessee and looking forward to hearing from different perspectives on different topics & issues.

I first heard about Connect while taking the Core Module Class on Apologetics.

Looking forward to learning more,

Brad

9 Likes

Glad to have you here on connect. Brad I am certain we will be blessed to have your input and questions. Be lifted up in the Lord and led by the Spirit.
Take care
Mike

2 Likes

Hey, brother! I am from Tennessee as well.

Glad you’ve joined and hope you benefit from it, as I have.

Kevin

3 Likes

Welcome Brad! I am also new here & am energized by the intellectual warmth of reception::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::100::pray:t5::innocent:

1 Like

Nice to meet you Brad!

Hello Brad! Nice to meet you.

Hello @brad_perkins, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I love Tennessee. My husband and I ride our motorcycle through there often. Congratulations on completing the course. Was there a particular lesson that stood out to you the most? The whole course was great and for me in particular, the interview. I do hope you will feel free to engage here, offering your insight into the conversations :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hello from a third fellow Tennessean! Always wonderful to have more join this community. :slight_smile: Which part are you located in?

2 Likes

Welcome aboard. Glad to have another academy alum joining our ranks. The foundational information you possess will be a blessing to many here. Thanks for coming alongside us. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

It was definitely the interview portion. It was interesting hearing their perspective.

2 Likes