Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Kylie Li

(Kylie Baby Li) #1

I am 21. I am an Asian. I am a Christian since i was little girl, i am second generation who believe in Christ. I am sorry if my English is unclear, because English is not my nation language. I am attending to a Anglican Church. I serve the Lord in dancing tambourine and i am an unsher leader during the Sunday service of my church. I am new to here.

Nice to meet you, thanks =D

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @Kyliebaby, it Is great to have you join Connect! Welcome to our community! I look forward to growing in Christ with you.

(Adley) #3

Hi Kylie, your English is very good. I love having the privilege to interact with God’s diversity of people. I love that you have the heart of a servant and want to help others experience Jesus the way you have. Welcome and God bless you.
Respectfully,
-Adley

(Kylie Baby Li) #4

Dear Adley, thank you so much! May i know how to ask any question on RZIM connect?

(Criss Wang) #5

Welcome on board. I was born and grew up in Mainland China and have been in US for many years. I am still learning English from time to time. :slight_smile:

(Adley) #6

I think you can ask anything. RZIM is the strongest apologetics program that I know exists. This is probably one of the only places that your questions are most welcomed. If you are having trouble translating maybe you can find software that can help.
Respectfully,
-Adley

(Linda Nikitin) #7

Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Hullo Kylie,
Welcome to RZIM Connect!
Your English is VERY GOOD!
You can just type out your questions in the same way, you sent us your greeting and told us SO KINDLY about yourself. When we see your questions, we will try, with The Lord Jesus Help, to help you with answers that will comfort and encourage you from THE BIBLE.
Blessings in Jesus,
Linnie

(Carson Weitnauer) #8

Hi @Kyliebaby,

This tutorial may help you with asking a question: