Hello, RZIM community!

Hello, my name is Cynthia. I heard about Connect after reading my RZIM email…I saw that RZIM had an academy and had hoped to register! I have loved everything I’ve heard from Ravi and the team and believe they are making a true difference in the body of Christ. I hope to learn from this community as well as contribute!

5 Likes

Welcome Cynthia so glad to have you here. Love to read and listen to Ravi but have not know about Him long. I really enjoy connect sure you will it’s a great community.
Mike

2 Likes

Nice to meet you Cynthia!

Welcome aboard @Cleitner. So glad you have joined us here at connect. I commend you on your search in the RZIM academy. The courses are so rich. This is a forum of Christian love and well read members, so please search the topics that interest you and ask away. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi @Cleitner,

Glad you are here!

Welcome to Connect Cynthia! I hope you are able to take the first course in the academy! I took the core module last fall and start my second course will be starting this week! It has been such a wonderful learning experience. May you be further blessed by this forum and all it has to offer. The interaction with so many believers is truly a beautiful thing. :blush:

2 Likes