Hey it's Stephen from Canada

Stephen from Canada here, I loved the core module when I completed 2 years ago. I love the fact that RZIM has expanded to offer a platform like this to encourage and strengthen our faith.
I would love to get involved in the community sharing my view and on the other hand, receive some guidance as well! We are all in the journey together right?

9 Likes

Welcome to Connect @StephenLee!

Here is how you can get started!

3 Likes

@StephenLee Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome, @StephenLee.

2 Likes

Hello Stephen, connect is a great place to gain and give wisdom. Look around there is much to observe and be fruitful with.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome to this wonderful forum! It wasn’t too long ago that I joined and am hoping to contributing any thoughts on these subjects that God chooses to share with me. This is a great forum to ask ANY question! Enjoy! Michelle

2 Likes

Hi Stephen. Welcome to connect. Its great to have you here.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @StephenLee. I thank you for coming alongside us at connect. I congratulate you on completing the core module. I love that Academy alumni join connect and share the foundations of their faith and that which was taught in the core module. Please participate is frequently as you were able. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

I’m new in here as well and excited for the potential in growth that can take place in here! Be blessed Stephen!

3 Likes

Thanks Joshua! thanks for the helpful link that’s awesome.

2 Likes

nice to meet you too Jonathan!

2 Likes

Thank you Rodney! @mgaplus4! @GreenChristian! @Gwe! @Keldon_Scott! @Wadlow77! Looking forward to our engagement here!

2 Likes