Hey there, it‘s me

Hey everyone,

I‘m Jeremia (English speakers don’t have to pronounce the s at the end although technically it’s „Jeremias“). I am currently still at Uni, studying Agricultural science and involved in the leadership of our Christian evangelical student fellowship group as well as „Royal Rangers“ (scouts) Kids ministry. I am hoping to keep learning and growing in the love to our god and am stoked to do so as part of rzim connect.

15 Likes

Welcome @jeremiasehmann! We are so glad you’re here! It sounds like you’ve come to the right place as this is a great place to learn, grow and connect!

4 Likes

@jeremiasehmann Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hello Jeremia, welcome hope you jump right in and enjoy this amazing place. Many, many moons ago Royal Rangers was near and dear to my heart. It was a great blessing to teach those boys. It takes a special heart to be part of that.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome Jeremiah! Glad to meet you. I am an Agricultural Engineer myself.

1 Like

Hey @jeremiasehmann,

Welcome to connect, and may I say, It is such an amazing opportunity to be able to shape and lead a younger generation.
No matter where you are in your journey, there will indeed be people younger needing a mentor and people older, by whom you can be mentored by. Thank you for giving to those young scouts.

Please look :eyes: around connect, browse the categories, and I hope to read something from you soon. :tulip:

2 Likes

Hello Jeremia, welcome to connect! We are so happy that you have joined! So what do you plan to do with your agricultural engeneering education? What an interesting field of study. I am fascinated by anything having to with all plants and I love to garden.

It sounds like you really enjoy working with young people! That is such a great ministry! I am sure your experiences will give you an interesting perspective that you can share on some of the conversations on connect. And how wonderful that you can take what you learn with you as you work with children. Many blessings to you! :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome! I hope you get a lot out of this resource. It can definitely help you lead others in ministry.

2 Likes

Welcome good sir!

1 Like

Welcome Jeremias! I am glad to know that we have students sharing the Gospel within the walls of our higher educational system. We hear so much about how the Christian faith is being shot down and students mocked for their beliefs. We need many like you, Jeremiahs. God bless you.

1 Like

Welcome jeremiasehmann. You found this resource before
me but glad others are finding ways to connect to fellow
believers and encourage each other.