Hi from Georgia!

(out door ) #1

Say hello… Hi from Georgia. I heard about connect and thought it would be a great way to learn and share. I hope as I learn that I can provide feedback to help others with their Christian walk.

Where are you from?

What led you to join Connect?

How do you hope to contribute?

5 Likes
(SeanO) #2

@outdoor7or24 So glad you’ve joined us! May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here on Connect. See you on the forums :slight_smile:

(Olivia Davis) #3

Hi there! Connect is definitely a great place to grow and share. We’re glad you’re here and I look forward to reading your insights out on the forums!

(Curran Harms) #4

Hi , so happy you are a part of the RZIM Connect. Hope you enjoy and connect with other believers of Jesus.

(Cecelia Martinez) #5

Hi fellow Georgian! I was born and raised in GA. I just joined this forum as well. Praying that your time in this forum will bear much fruit. :blush: Cece

1 Like
(Mariana Aguirre) #6

Philipenses 2:12 .Work hard for our salvation with fear and trembling"

Hi just let me add , that we all will be accountable to our Alimihthy God, and God In his Soveranthy use even the distortion of His Word to accomplish his Will , His Word will no return empty and nothing is waisted in God’s economy ! Let me suggest that we will pray for them asking that God be gracios and paciente with all of us considering that all we are sinners threre is none even One , can realy LOVE and serve Our ALMIGHTY GOD the way He deserve to be loved He has loves us first ! just let’s do our part been part of His Church, be in love and fervent bride ! In Christ Mariana. Tks

(Mary Mang) #7

Hello there! Thanks for the invite here!

1 Like
(out door ) #8

Welcome aboard!