Hi! I’m Cindy

Hi Everyone! My name is Cindy and I became a Christian at 21 years of age. But I didn’t really know how to have a relationship with God until one day at 27 when I fully surrendered my life to Jesus Christ. I was born in the Philippines and I grew up in Long Beach California. I joined here to have access to the videos of the RZIM study I just finished. I’d like to contribute by being honest and talking about my own personal walk with God.

8 Likes

Hi @cindy.baran13156, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: Congratulations on completing the core module. What would you say was your most profound lesson?
I trust you will enjoy browsing through the various topics here. Feel free to share your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome Cindy! I have also recently finished the Core Module and am so thankful for continued access of the videos. I have a poor memory and will need a refresher. :wink: Connect is also a great place to learn through asking questions and reading the topics that others have shared. I hope you are able to learn and share as much as you can! :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @cindy.baran13156. Thanks for coming along side us. How did you like the course. Please do tell us about your personal walk of faith if you are so led. Your story may impact so many especially with the foundations you fave from the course you took. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome Cindy, looking forward to your contributions to the forum and hearing of how God will be using you now you’ve learnt more about apologetics.

2 Likes

Hi Cindy, nice to meet you.

I am also new to this platform, I am looking forward to discover what it has to offer and to share experiences and learn from each other.

I hope this proofs to be a good learning and community building opportunity.

3 Likes

Welcome to connect Cindy, so glad you joined. I look forward to many conversations about the word and His truth that brings forgiveness freedom and life. Happy New Year may His grace abound in your life.
Mike WV USA

1 Like

Welcome @cindy.baran13156!

Hi Sig! The most profound lesson I learned is that logic/reason is necessary to have faith in the God of the Bible. It is a lie to believe that true faith needs no proof or explanation. This grew my faith and now I believe it’s necessary to all Christians to learn about Apologetics. I think the youth of today need it’s more than ever because they consume knowledge more than ever before but lack wisdom. Kids brought up to know Jesus are walking away from the faith because they don’t have the strong foundation that logic/reason gives. We are very much a feeling society as well and people put feelings very highly.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you! Happy New Year Mike!

Nice to meet you Cindy!

1 Like

Welcome Cindy.

1 Like