Hi. I’m Nya

Hi. I live in Atlanta and took the core module class during the fall of 2019.
I hope to contribute hope and love.

9 Likes

Nice to meet you Nya!

1 Like

Welcome, @Purpleblk! Nice to have a fellow Atlantonian here!

Welcome Nya - I grew up in the Atlanta area - live about an hour away now - also just took the core module last fall. May you have a wonderful journey through Connect!

2 Likes

Hi Nya, so glad to have you here. Just passed through Atlanta two days on way home to WV.
I liked love and hope in your post. His love for us gives us hope that His love will shine from us. May you find all you need as you seek truth.
Mike

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m actually new to Atlanta. Moved here in March 2019.
How long have you lived here?
What do all the badges mean?

2 Likes

Welcome Nya! We are so glad you have joined us here to learn and and to encourage others in return! God bless you. :blush:

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Purpleblk. Glad you have joined us. Thanks for coming along side us. Congratulations on completing the core module. Did you love it? What was your favorite part? The badges here? Just encouragement as certain engagement metrics occur. Not intended as a contest or anything, but there to encourage and recognize your input. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thank you for your responses.
@Keldon_Scott, I loved the core module. My favorite part was how science was linked to God.
How did you find the course? Or other courses?

1 Like

I thought the course was so foundational. I have had the blessing of taking all the electives. My faith has been so strengthened and created so much confidence and fellowship. I hope you continue to explore the other courses and the discussion threads here. Glad you are here.

1 Like

I have lived here since March 2016. I will actually be moving this month, but I might be back in the future!

The badges are just to acknowledge different accomplishments. Accomplishments such as your first post, getting a certain number of likes, etc.

2 Likes

I had a question. Not sure where to post it. How or where do I view lectures from the Core Module course?

Nya,
Congrats on completing the core module. What part did you enjoy most?

1 Like

Hello, Nya. Welcome! In your first post I especially noticed that you want to contribute hope and love. Both are important for a fulfilled life according to Jesus and I’m glad that you want to enrich our community with that.
It has been over a year since I completed the Core Module. It was a great experience for me. You can watch the first lecture under this link https://connect.rzim.org/t/cm-lecture-1-1-why-jesus/1966. If it’s not possible, please contact me.
You can ask questions at any time. Often it is worth a short search if a similar question has been asked before. Otherwise, depending on the type of question, one of these three categories might fit.

Wish you a blessed time here in the forums.

2 Likes