Hi I'm Bel!

Hello! I’m Bel from the Philippines and I was led to connect through the short course and one of the podcasts link. I’m glad to see there’s connect to discuss not just the short course module but also the podcasts that I really enjoy listening to. Hoping to use this media to grow and converse with more Christians all over the world. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome, Bel!! This is definitely a media for growth and encouragement in the faith. The Lord bless you as you search and as you contribute.

2 Likes

Great to meet you, Bel - I hear God is going some wonderful things in the Philippines! I look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hi Bel this is Mike from West Virginia, welcome to the connect family. I see you have done much looking around as well since yo joined. RZIM has much to offer, I liken it to when I first met Christ and all I’ve done since is want to know more. Curiosity made me ask! One of my favorite sayings is curiosity took care of the cat. Satisfaction brought it back. Just seems like your want more? Hope I never get enough.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome to Connect!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @belrica.ma. Good that you have come alongside us here at connect. I hope that you truly enjoy the discussions in the topics that are presented. I hope that any questions you have are answered for you. Enjoy! God-bless you and your journey.