Hi, I'm Budi from Indonesia

Hi everyone, my name is Budi Cahyono, I am from Jakarta, Indonesia

Nabeel Qureshi’s book brought me here. It made me realized i am so unequipped as God’s son to spread the word of God. I want to learn more about Christian Apologetics.

I’m not sure how I can contribute, I just hope I can represent Christ more to my city and country (indonesia) as there are so many people around me who haven’t know Jesus or have wrong facts about who Jesus is.

8 Likes

Welcome aboard @budicw. It is great having you come along side of us from Indonesia. Thank you for your humility and desire to share in a more deep level to those around you who need to understand who Jesus really is. I think you will find these discussions helpful in your walk. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome to family Budi @budicw
Congratulations! Because you will find Connect so helpful. This is really a place to develop yourself. Get more engage as you explore the community and you will be glad you did.
Do share your question, testimonies and struggles with us.
God bless you
From Nigeria

3 Likes

Hi Mr. @Keldon_Scott, thank you for your warm and kind welcome :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m looking forward to learn a lot here. Jesus bless you too :pray:

3 Likes

Welcome @budicw, it’s wonderful to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for your heart in wanting to speak the truth where you live. There are few people here from Indonesia you can connect with . @RoySujanto . @iamgrizie are a couple of them. Enjoy browsing and connecting :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Hi @budicw

Welcome to the connect family, my fellow Jakartan!
Very true indeed, we need more apologist for Indonesia. Glad to have another warrior in our ranks.

Hope to hear more from you around here.

Blessings in Christ

5 Likes

Welcome, @budicw! Glad you are here! We are all here to grow in the area of evangelism. I am looking forward to your questions and contributions!

3 Likes

Thank you for the wonderful welcome @sig :slight_smile: and for letting me of other indonesians in this forum, it sure would help me a lot, thanks!

4 Likes

Hi @RoySujanto thanks for the warm welcome, I really have a lot to learn, it surely nice to have a fellow jakartans here :relaxed: thank you

3 Likes

Thanks @Joshua_Hansen :relaxed: I actually already posted a question, one that is very related to my circumstances as a christian living in a muslim majority country. Thanks once again!

3 Likes

Thank you @WorshipGod, very kind of you, I feel so welcomed here. I will try my best to engage with everyone here, thanks!

3 Likes

Welcome Budi, you have come to a great place for questions and answers. It is wonderful that you have even found connections in your area, praise God! I hope you are able to find some help in learning how to be a witness to the Muslim community. :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you @gchop that’s very kind of you :relaxed: I feel so welcomed here. Yes that’s what I’m hoping to find here, to learn more about Christ our God and be a witness to Him! Thanks

4 Likes

Selamat page, Budi. I’ve been blessed to have been in Indonesia (many places) through the years. Have you connected with Tracey Tranita of RZIM Asia there in Indonesia? If you’re looking for someone local (Indo) to connect with, she’s a great place to start. Tuhan memberkati! Charles

3 Likes

Selamat siang Charles :relaxed: thanks for the welcome. Yes I’ve just recently found out Tracy Trinita is one RZIM speakers, but haven’t find a way to contact her. I also hope RZIM Asia would soon be available in Jakarta, right now they only have programs in Singapore.

Terima kasih @CharlesH, God bless you too!

2 Likes