Hi I'm Eli

Hi, I’m Eli. I’m at the moment living in Paris, France.
I recently did a RZIM online academy, which was really great and challenging for me. I am hoping to continue to build onto what I have learnt through this forum.
I have some experiences in evangelism, particularly street evangelism and with refugees, and am learning more and more how to witness in more natural settings (with friends, at work place, …)

7 Likes

Hi Eli! Welcome to connect! Blessings, Pam

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Eli77. I love seeing another Academy alum join. Thank you for your heart and spirit to evangelize. Your experiences will be a blessing to this forum. Please share some of your experiences when you get a chance. There must be some unique challenges in the refugee community. God-bless your time here and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi @Eli77, welcome :pray: I am with @Keldon_Scott, we would be blessed to hear some of your experiences. So grateful to have you here with us :heart:

3 Likes

Hi Eli! @Eli77
Wow! Paris- nice :blush:

Loved what you expressed here:

Such a useful skill to have- sharing with others in an organic way- ready to strike up the conversation- or answer a question as we spend time with friends, co-workers, etc.

2 Likes