Hi my name is Peggy from Sydney

member_introductions

(Peggy lawand) #1

Hi everyone, I just joined at 3:40am in the morning Sydney Australia…I cannot sleep, as I was listening to RZIM thinking this came up…I would love to practice being an apologetic and evangelist…I came from an orthodox background but was born again 19 years ago…
Peggy

(Sarah Malcangi) #2

Welcome, Peggy.

(Peggy lawand) #3

Thank you Sarah for I am trying to navigate myself on this website

(Brian Weeks) #4

Hi Peggy and welcome to RZIM Connect! I’m so glad your late night craving for apologetics lead you here. :slight_smile:

I especially like your reason for being here - to practice being an apologist and evangelist - as that’s the same reason we’re here too! We hope to hear more from you as we help each other become more effective at communicating the truth and beauty of the gospel to those around us.

Are there any particular questions you have that I can help with regarding navigating the website?

We’re looking forward to learning alongside you, Peggy!

(Olivia Davis) #5

Hi Peggy!! So happy to have you here and looking forward to learning with you!!

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #6

Hello @Cranky. Welcome aboard to Connect! I’m encouraged by your desire to learn more about apologetics and evangelism. May the Lord be able to use you mightily for His kingdom there in Australia. :slight_smile:

(Peggy lawand) #7

Thank you olivia

(Carson Weitnauer) #8

Hi @Cranky,

Welcome! This is a phenomenal place to practice being an apologist and an evangelist. We seek to be encouraging, supportive, and helpful to one another. We’re all seeking to grow together to maturity in Christ. I believe as we practice great conversational skills here, and interact on a wide variety of topics, we will be far better prepared for conversations in our daily lives. I look forward to seeing your contributions in the community!