Hi my name is Regan

Hey all, my name is Regan and I’m an Australian but I live in Singapore. Recently received my PR in this nation and have taken a plunge. Quit my job, looking to start seminary in 2020, and one thing has led to another and by the grace of God I was accepted into the RZIM EAP Singapore 2019. Looking forward to amazing testimonies coming out of this event and praying with brothers and sisters from around the globe for more of Him in our every day.

6 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Reagan! It is wonderful to hear of how you are pursuing the Lord, and I trust He will shine brightly through you for others as you study more. Looking forward to learning more from you here myself!

5 Likes

Hi Regan. Welcome to RZIM Connect. Always lovely to see new faces. Sounds like you’ve been in quite a journey and glad God has lead you to do Seminary. I trust God will open many doors for you and that you will enjoy what He has for you ahead. God bless you as you serve Him in this way.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @ReganB. So glad you joined us and that you were accepted into the EAP. You will be so blessed by that program and how your relationship with the Lord grows. Please share with the site from time to time your progress and revelations of thought. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi @ReganB, it is so nice to meet you, welcome to connect! Congratulations on being accepted into the program :slightly_smiling_face:
We would be encouraged to hear more from you when you find the time :pray: Take care and enjoy browsing through this forum.

3 Likes

Welcome! @ReganB

We are so glad to receive you from Singapore. Looking forward to learning more from you.

With Love.

1 Like

G’day, @ReganB, and congratulations on your acceptance to the EAP in Sing! It’s exciting to hear about what God is doing in your life, and we look forward to interacting with you here both before and after the programme. :slight_smile: Blessings to you!

2 Likes