Hilary here

Hello, my name is Hilary and I’m from New Zealand.

I’m here because someone asked me to listen to a podcast, but I can’t unless I’m a member, which is okay, because after reading a few questions and answers people here appear to be connecting the right dots.

I don’t know how I can contribute, until I get a better feel for what happens here.

4 Likes

Welcome, @Hilary! We’re glad you’ve joined us, and have enjoyed perusing the numerous conversations we’ve had. :slight_smile: We’re you able to track down the podcast you were looking for? Do reach out if you have any issues. What podcast is it?

2 Likes

Hello, Hilary, and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: It’s great too hear your interest in the podcasts- we actually have a section devoted to discussing the RZIM podcasts. Like Kathleen mentioned, we can help you find it.

Also, don’t be afraid to jump in on other discussions, too. We’re all here to learn and study together. There are many ways we can serve one another, and it can be a way for us to demonstrate God’s love for us. You may find this post helpful to give you a few ideas. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Hilary, welcome to connect. Your encouraging words are already a contribution. Enjoy browsing through the topics and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. It’s wonderful to have you here, feel free to engage :pray:

1 Like