Hola! I’m Carlos

Hi to all!!

My name is Carlos Vaca, and I’m from Quito - Ecuador

I attend my local church and I see many people in and out the church struggling nowadays with definitions and feelings. And Jesus, connects both reason and hearth (as Ravi often concludes). I’d like to learn more in how to present Jesus to others.

Greetings to all

11 Likes

Welcome to Connect @carlosvacaortiz
I am sure you will find a lot of support for evangelism here.

4 Likes

@carlosvacaortiz Hello! Thank you for joining our community. I have a niece who came from Guatemala. I also have personally experienced that struggle to which you refer. It is nice to know that we have a Savior who helps us to connect reason and heart! I look forward to interacting with you.

4 Likes

A big welcome Carlos to our family.

2 Likes

Welcome Carlos, I look forward to digging in to your questions and concerns about the struggles we have with our identity in Christ. Love, a powerful motivator to reach out and lend a hand to help gain deeper insight. Thank you for joining and sharing your concern. Be blessed and encouraged to be that light for others.
Mike

4 Likes

Thanks Brendan,
I’m going to review this web page as I know there are many resources and more important, many people to get support from
Regards

4 Likes

Thanks a lot Mike
Hope to put some questions soon… :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard @carlosvacaortiz. I love your comment: “I’d like to learn more in how to present Jesus to others.” You have come to the right forum. Please enjoy the discussions and the responses to the questions that you ask. There are so many members who care a great deal and who are very well versed in presenting the person of Jesus. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi Carlos! How great to see more Spanish speakers joining.
Greetings from the team at the RZIM office in Madrid, Fundación RZ. ¡Un abrazo!

4 Likes

Muchas gracias Lisi
I’ll catch up with so many good post around
Happy to know we could share in Spanish as well
Bendiciones

3 Likes

Great meeting you Bro Carlos :+1:
You are highly Welcome :blush: Connect is Excellent place to grow up and Haven Wonderful Friends for Encouragement.
Matthew 28:18–20. Is a blessing :pray:
My Sincere Congratulations!
Welcome to Connect,
Bro Carlos :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome@carlosvacaortiz. I pray that you be met by Christ’s love as He defines purpose upon you life. Amen

2 Likes

Hi Carlos my name is Enrico from South Africa.
I find it useful to give my testimony during discussion or conversation everywhere I go. Through RZIM I have learned methods to find a common ground to start from for example the Samaritan women at the well. Jesus was bringing the gospel while he was asking for water. If you look at it everything around us are tools to get the gospel out. If you like soccer I will talk about soccer and gradually bring the gospel in. Try it it works for me

4 Likes

Thanks Enrico
God bless you

1 Like

Thanks a lot
Big hug for you
Blessings to you and your family

1 Like

Same to you my friend keep well

2 Likes

Bienvenidos, Hermano Carlos! Tu estas en el lugar perfecto para aprender!

3 Likes

Muchas gracias James
Un gusto de hablar el mismo idioma
Bendiciones

3 Likes

Hi Brother Carlos :+1:. Good Evangelical understanding,

Any available opportunity to share the Good news.
Congratulations :tada:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot
God bless you

3 Likes