Homer J

Hello, I’m Homer Jerry Heffington. I live in Oklahoma but made a life in California, having relocated from So Cal for health reasons.

RZIM Connect drew my attention while searching for a daily devotion site, one that engages the mind while being relevant.

My contribution will be of honorable input, maintaining respect without rancor, providing seasoned insight.

10 Likes

Welcome aboard @Jer. Glad you have joined connect. I love:

Please add that input. So many need to read solid responses that unify especially when seasoned with care and sage. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hello Homer @Jer
You are most welcome to RZIM Connect.

I join you in faith that God will solve all your health challanges and keep you strong.
I also agree with you that Connect is also an amazing site for daily devotional. The experience is fresh and refreshing each day. You are fee to explore and engage any time and always.

I am so bless to meet you. And I am look forward to your contributions. Don’t forget we love to hear your questions, testimonies and prayer request. We value them so much

Grace be with yours
From Nigeria

3 Likes

Thank you for your warm welcome. I am blessed too.

2 Likes

Thank you. This forum offers much for sojourners.

2 Likes

Welcome @Jer! Glad you are here!

2 Likes

Nice to meet you Homer!

1 Like

Welcome to Connect Homer! I hope you find it edifying and we look forward to any contributions you can make. It is wonderful to hear from so many unique perspectives!

2 Likes

Thank you Carrie. The contribution made upon me from this forum has been well received.

1 Like

Welcome Homer,
I appreciate your input here on Connect already. Your responce to Daniel was stirring and a bit unnerving but truly a faith building experience. Thanks for joining and jumping right in. May you have success on the seas.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome Jerry, I to live in Oklahoma by Lake Texoma.
I look forward to you input.

thank you…

2 Likes

Hi Mr. Homer,

Glad you found a place best for your good health.

I’m still learning to navigate the site so forgive my slow reply. It will be so nice to read seasoned replies and posts from you!

Blessings,
Sanah…

1 Like