How can I know Gods will and plan for my life?

Hello Jose,

How can I know Gods will and plan for my life?

Regards,
Diego Ramirez.

2 Likes

Hello Diego,
Thank you for your question. Let me answer the question in two parts. First, what might God’s will be, and second, how can we know that.

For the first part, I would say that God’s will for you in your life is for you to enjoy living your life to the full - in his grace and for his glory, with gratitude. This is at the heart of the apostle Paul’s instruction to the Churches in Colosse & Thessalonica.

“And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” (Col 3:17)
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (1 Thess 5:16-18)

For the second part, I would say ‘talk to Jesus about your life’. Have a conversational relationship with him. The more you are open to speaking to Jesus about the way you live your life (in all things), the clearer his voice in your life will be. Trust his leading and step forward, and continue doing the same ‘one step at a time’. And if things fall out of gear, pause, recalibrate, and resume your journey with Jesus!

hope this helps.

every blessing,
jose

5 Likes