How can you aply the teachings of the bible to today's relity?

Hebrews 11:1, in a very simple way describes the word “FAITH”, From what I understand that in the Old Testament, all the great people of the Bible, always had the physical evidences of the God in whom they believed in.

What is in your case, What is your physical evidence to share with us, unless you are just one more of the blind watchman’s attempting to describe how an electronic watch functions in today’s objective reality.?

I think perhaps Psalm 19:1 is a good place to start: The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Maybe Acts 14:17 as well: Yet he has not left himself without testimony: He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy."

1 Like

Hello Joshua_Hansen. Tank you very much, for your lines.

I am shore some of my Christian friends will agree as well with you. but I was hopping for an answer like (Genesis 4:6-7, 7::1-4, 12:1-3,), (Exodus 3:1-10, 14) (Acts 9:1-6).

Ok, may not be exactly, rather something more personal that you had listen from God and applied, to mention to others, using today’s reality.