How do you persuade an unbeliever to submit to Christ

I have a lot of unanswered questions

1 Like

Your question is: "How do you persuade an unbeliever to submit to Christ?

That’s somewhat of a general question, and I wouldn’t have worded the question exactly like that.
But I’m not the one asking the question. So I’ll take a stab at it as is: I would submit that if you have the privilege to dialog with them. You dialog. But ultimately their real dialog is with God. You’re just kind of an instrument to direct them along those lines.

1 Like

@Murna_Mamman Welcome to the community :slight_smile: Could you please provide us a little more context for your question so that we can help you out a bit more? What types of unanswered questions do you have and how do they relate to persuading unbelievers to know Jesus?

Os Guiness has a good book on sharing the truth of Jesus persuasively.

1 Like

Hello Murna, welcome to this informative friendly community. It is a great honor to meet you. Have you found an answer to your question? How to persuade an unbeliever to submit to Christ?
As some food for thought if the individual ia a close friend or acquaintance, pray asking Father to send His minister to reach them. No one comes except the Spirit draw them. I pray for you the wisdom from above. James 3:17
But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. Awaiting your good news

Mike