How does eastern culture differ from western culture and how can Christianity relate to these different views?

Hello Mr. Jacob

This is Karl from EAP I am not sure if you remember, I was with Sir Judah hehe.

I have two questions sir: How does eastern culture differ from western culture and how can Christianity relate to these different views?

What are the tenets of Eastern religions like Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism and so on that makes them incoherent? If there are any sources sir may I ask for them as well hehe…

Thank you very much for the wonderful response brother, that I am gratefully looking forward to reading… God bless brother in this time of crisis I pray all is well brother. Soli Deo Gloria!

2 Likes

Hey Karl,
Good to hear from you. Yes I do remember meeting you in Singapore. Hope all is well there.
I am uploading two audio recordings, each pertaining to the two different questions you’ve posted.
I am also uploading a pdf document which goes a little more in depth about the Tenets of Eastern Religions and you can find more resources in the reference section of the notes.
Thanks

4 Likes

Hey Karl,
Not sure if the pdf was attached in the previous message. Anyway sending it to you again. Understanding Eastern Religions.pdf (2.5 MB)

4 Likes

Thank you very very much Jacobji haha all is well. God bless you and your family…

Good to hear that Karl. God be with you too at this time.
Blessings.

1 Like

Hello Mr. Jacob

Sir wow I am amazed by what you said about Alexander haha sorry I just wanna add this comment haha. Very interesting, I am a history major and Alexander is my most favourite historical figure. Wow I did not know that he had a conversation with an Indian. I would like to read about that haha if I have the source.

1 Like

Hi Karl,
Sure. Here is the link to an article about it from a very prominent historian.
http://southasia.ucla.edu/history-politics/ancient-india/alexander-and-the-gymnosophists/

2 Likes

OH Thank you very much brother Jacob :slight_smile: haha
I am really grateful for this brother… May you continue to share the Truth brother to those in need. God bless brother!