How2Respond2: I watched the BBC documentary. Apparently Jesus’ body was found. So I don’t think i can believe in Jesus as God since everyone knows that was proven to be wrong.”

conversationalevangelism

(Reuben Wong) #1

QN) I watched the BBC documentary. Apparently Jesus’ body was found. So I don’t think i can believe in Jesus as God since everyone knows that was proven to be wrong.

What kind of questions can we ask to engage in meaningful conversations? Looking forward to see what Possible Responses (PR) for this!

PR) If the body is found that’s a big deal! Have you tried to look at the evidence and investigate on your own?
PR) Do you think that claim is true? Why do you think so?

How2Respond2 Questions Series
(Keldon Scott) #2
  1. Where did they find it?
  2. How did they know that it was Jesus?
  3. When did they allegedly find him?
  4. Who found him?
  5. You know over 500 people saw him living according to the New Testament, do you suspect they were not telling the truth?
  6. If Jesus did not rise from the dead nor was he seen by the 500 or the disciples, why would 10 of the disciples accept martyrdom?

(SeanO) #3

PR) What do you mean by ‘apparently’?

PR) One documentary I saw said global warming is a huge problem. Another documentary said people were misinterpreting the data. Both were on reputable TV networks. Which documentary should I believe? How do I know?

PR) Have you ever studied the evidence for the resurrection? Which piece of evidence do you find to be the most convincing?