How2Respond2 “understand you have Jesus. But i have my God too. So its the same thing”

conversationalevangelism

(Reuben Wong) #1

QN: “understand you have Jesus. But i have my God too. So its the same thing.”

What questions would we ask to further the conversation and make it meaningful? I have some possible responses (PR) that i use. Hope to see mor PRs as well.

PR: Why do you think its the same thing?
PR: What do you understand about Jesus?
PR: Do you think there are many Gods?

How2Respond2 Questions Series
(Keldon Scott) #2
  1. How are they the same?
  2. How is your relationship with God?
  3. Does your God love you? How do you know?
  4. What’s your favorite part about God?
  5. Has your God made any promises to you regarding your future, your life on Earth, or your destiny?

There are a few. Very good start of a discussion. Thank you for taking the time to start a discussion.

(SeanO) #3

PR) Do you believe that your god is the same as zeus, osiris, thor and ishtar? How come?

PR) Do you love your god? Does that god love you?

PR) If you were offered a once in a lifetime chance to go on an expedition to Mars - to colonize it - discover new truths - would you do it? What if what Jesus has to offer is like that - a Truth that is more - greater - the real adventure we all long for? Would you want to miss out just because you never took the time to investigate for yourself?

(Melvin Greene) #4

All these questions are good for starting a stimulating conversation. I think I would ask if he or she investigated other religions, and if they did, what convinced them to believe this religion. Is there any empirical evidence of the validity of the religion?

(Helen Tan) #5

PR: Tell me more about your religion and your god. How does your religion answer the key questions of origin, meaning, morality and destiny? Are the answers coherent and relevant to your life?