Howdy I’m John

Say hello…Hello

Where are you from?Texas

What led you to join Connect?RZIM app

How do you hope to contribute? Life Experiences

11 Likes

Hi! Somebody else that says howdy! It’s good to have you here, John. Welcome!

3 Likes

One of many ways to say hello in North Texas and the south

3 Likes

Hello John. It is great to meet you, from the mountains of West Virginia we welcome you to connect. Have you had time to wander around the site and check it out? May you find this family for what it is a caring, loving, and kind. I have many friends with similar histories as yours who also have been freed and in love with Jesus. I extend a hand of friendship, and fellowship as you engage here my friend. May you grow together with us. Be safe in His care
Mike

4 Likes

I hail from WV, too! So, I grew up saying howdy do same as hello. In more recent years, people started answering me in strange ways, though. Instead of getting a return hello, I was getting I’m good and such. I realized I was saying “how do you do” instead of just “hello.” That one little “do” did it.

3 Likes

Hello John and welcome to connect from Alabama, (we say howdy to). Praying that you are blessed by this wonderful community and that others are blessed by you! God bless my friend!

3 Likes

Welcome @Ian777! Glad to have you here!

1 Like

Howdy John. Welcome to connect. I am from Texas too. I hope you will enjoy this site, as it is filled with extraordinary people guided by our Lord!

1 Like

Thx what part I’m north Texas

1 Like

Austin:)

Michael
Thank you for your welcome. As an academy alum, I will need help along the way. I finished week 1 requirements and am very excited about this course. During the introduction, it was mentioned that as part of the requirements, I would have to interview with 3 or 4 individuals who were not of the Christian World view. Can I ask if this was a requirement of you also. How did you do it? I know the course will give me guidelines but how did you reach out to others of another faith?

2 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect John @Ian777. I hope you can find your way around. It nice to me you. I can see you are so excited about joining us, and me too. Life Experiences are so unique and wonderful. Talking about one’s encounter with God, would you be so free to share one life experience with us?
Feel free to ask any questions as well as share your contribution on any topic anytime.

I am looking forward to enjoying our conversation together.
Blessings.

1 Like

Welcome to connect @Ian777, nice to have you here. Life experiences is a better way of learning from people

1 Like

Hey John,

Welcome aboard buddy, you are in right place, keep your mind open and ask questions, I am sure you will find answers you’re looking for.

Let’s stay connected through prayers a well.

1 Like

Great to have you here

1 Like

Hello John!
Yes this was a requirement for me as well and as difficult as it I was the interviews made a tremendous impact upon my life and my walk as a Christian. Your moderator can and will be a tremendous resource on this and will give you a lot of information and if like mine post their own interview during the week of this assignment. What I would encourage you to be thinking about at this point is people in your life that you can interview and begin praying for them. When you get to this point of the course you will be prepared and ready for this. As for people to reach out to for the interview I contacted coworkers, family members and friends. Your moderator will offer suggestions as well. I am excited for you as this is a wonderful course. I will be praying for you and I am here anytime you want to talk!

3 Likes

Hello John! I just wanted to take a minute and see how you were doing. Praying that everything came together with your interviews and that you are doing well in the Core Module. Take care and God Bless!

1 Like

Michael
I appreciate your asking. We are now in week 8. It is quite a course. A lot of information. I have given one interview to an Islamic community director and this coming week, I will hopefully give an interview to a Hindu priest. Each week in our forum as you know there are many different views and discussions, plus a Bible study. I don’t think there is a course quite like this one. I hope and pray to be able to get others at my church to find the passion as I do with apologetics.

My prayers are with you and your family.

Blessings

John

1 Like

John, I am glad to hear that you are doing well and enjoying it. It really blessed me and I have been trying to fan the fires at Church as the world needs what we have. I just finished an elective on the Bible and turned around and signed up for another yesterday, “Faith Seeking Understanding.” I will be praying for you Brother and look forward to hearing your thoughts after you complete the course. May God bless you and your family! P.S. Should you need to talk I am here!

Thank you Michael. I will also be interested to hear about the electives.

1 Like