' I have called you by name: You are mine.'

Dear Mr James,

How amazing your words!

"The carpenter himself put crutches out of business! " Jesus could have made a fortune there! Yet He did indeed remove His surplus and empower the cripple like me. Not I do not need a great walking cane! I have a very kewl walking cane ! But truely our Lord gives us spiritual wings. And we fly by His grace.

Thank you Mr. James… you are so right on sir!

Blessings,
~Sanah~~~

2 Likes

Dear Ms. Alandis,

You are always so kind and wise in your words.

I apologize I have not been able to be here because I missed you very much.

But I am here now with you, through all of these difficult times.

You have touched my heart also! And I know you have touched our Lords heart as well.

2 Chronicles 16:9 For the eyes of the Lord roam to and fro all over the earth, to show himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is fully devoted to Him.’

You are that person He found.

Blessings always my dear one,
~Sanah~

2 Likes

But Ms Sig, you inspire me by your kind and gentle words. Always so short, yet totally sincere melting my heart in a million places.

Blessings always …

~Sanah~~

3 Likes

Dear Ms Alison,

Always your words are so gentle and encouraging. I hope to live a little longer so I can see what our Lord has for you tomorrow. If ever a moderator was gifted … it would be you.

You have the book sense, the word of our Lord, and the amazing humility and kindness in grace that your words are easily taken to heart.

You will be a great moderator here, but I pray they will place you in training with Ms. Deborah or someone like her for the core modules.

You have the gift Ms. Alison,

Blessings,
~Sanah~

3 Likes

You are somebody to us! A beautiful daughter of God. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You are up too late mom!

But wow! What a mom you are… and then you have all of this in our Lord! But your life is our Lord… and your children reflect your Lord and your Husbands Lord who is Jesus Christ.

I can say, never in my life, have I been so immeditaly loved and embraced by a family. Even Lisa took some time. It is not bad to say! Ask her. She was afraid too! We came to love each other. But in retrospect, If I was a foster coming into your home, I would claw tooth and nail to stay with you. Just like I will Lisa now.

How did you get this way? You are so gentle and wise in a way that does not reqiure a life of education. But a life lived. So my question just answered itself!

I love you.

but here? It is different Ms. Carrie. Here on connect, I think you would be a great moderator. You shine in our Lord and His truth.

And now you have me!

Oh oh oh! Happy happy happy!

I am the one so happy !!!

Blessings,
~Sanah~

3 Likes

Thank you Ms. Elizabeth,

You are very kind.

I hope to read more of your words also.

You surely have a lot to say! I want to hear your words as everyone here!

Blessings`
~Sanah~

2 Likes

Yes mam Ms. Olivia.

I enjoy reading your words to be always in our Lord.

Thank you for your ongoing kindness!

Blessings,
~Sanah~

2 Likes

Dear Mr Scott,

Thank you for always posting in your heart.

You are so kind and genouous

Blessings,
~Sanah!

2 Likes

So glad to have you back, Sanah!! I’ve been thinking and praying for you.

3 Likes

Sanah, yes, I was awakened at an odd hour last night by a low flying helicopter with a searchlight sweeping the countryside. :flushed: Thank you for your kind words! For some reason we find it easy to love you. Maybe is your sweet and open spirit.:heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

3 Likes

Carrie, you are so right - we find it easy to love you Sanah. Look at all of the “welcome back Sanah” posts. You are loved by so many and all of them have the love of Jesus in their hearts for you!

Yayayyyyyy! I’m so glad that you got the internet back. Now we can have some fun and yet deep dialogues.

And Carrie, I ask you what Sanah did, “How did you get to be this way?” A mother of 12 and yet time for everyone! You are incredible! :smiley: :heart_eyes: :+1:

Hey Sanah - and this is for you… :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon: :+1: :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Sanah,
So good to see you again :innocent:.trust all is well.
As God told Moses, to speak this blessing over His children, so i speak it over you as His child.

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Tim has the honor of Father, but one more grand daughter wouldn’t hurt my feelings one little bit, it would be a great joy.
Take care and be safe during these troublesome times.
Love and prayers
Mike

4 Likes

Dear Sanah, Glory be to God whom has redeemed you. Your testimony has made my day, the best thing I read this morning. God has different ways of reaching out to his children. Indeed Christianity is not a crutch rather it gives us wings.

4 Likes

In Christ love I stay stay with you as long as I can.

Blessings,
~Sanah`

2 Likes

Dear Mr. Kingsley,

Thank you for your kind words.

Yes sir, Glory to our God who has redeemed us. Who are we without Him?

How did our Lord reach out to you if it is okay to ask?

I think you have an amazing testimony.

~Blessings, ~
~Sanah~~~~

2 Likes

Wow @sanahdalah15. What an amazing story and testimony to our Lord Jesus Christ! I am a man and I tell you I cried when I finished reading it. Not in a pity or anything but this is who our God is. His love is just, I’m speechless. Our body is just body. I will be looking for you in heaven for sure. I dont even know you and I love you already. God Bless you. Biggest :hugs:.

3 Likes

Sanah @sanahdalah15, what an amazing and powerful testimony! My heart hurts for all you have been through yet it also leaps with joy of how God used those things to show you His great love. Isnt it empowering to know that this life is the closest we will ever get to hell (and there are truly seasons of life where we feel it is hell) and yet we still get to experience the goodness of God while on earth. God “puts the lonely in families.” Welcome to the family, Sanah. Not only will you see your needs met in the family of God but we need you just as much. So proud to call you brother. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you Mr. Dan,

I apologize for my late reply. I am just able to get back.

You’re so kind and thoughtful. Anytime someone such as you takes a moment to consider me I feel so blessed that our Lord has brought us all together in His Son, Jesus.

I am looking foward to seeing more of your words in other posts.

Blessings,
~Sanah~

1 Like

Yes mam Ms. Shari,

Our Lord gives us a new life and a new home in Him. I am as you… in such awe in His good work and love. It is so good to be home.

1 Like